PDA

View Full Version : Cant seem to get popup to work.

stick00
10-11-2003, 08:14 PM
I have the Mopics option disabled per instructions in mopics post. So in Disabled mode "which im assuming takes the OSC back to stock as far as Images go" it is not opening popup at all. Any help would be appreciated..I have probably 50 to 100 products that need this option.The other hundred or so products, I can Insert thru WYSIWYG editor.

I am using MS2 MAX v1.5
Installed 10-10-2003
Other than this problem ,this modified OSC is what I have been looking for . :D

Anonymous
10-12-2003, 05:55 AM
Stick00, for how everything will work with mopics disabled, you may have to wait for msasek.

Meanwhile, try to set it up according to the instructions with mopics enabled. I have many items with only one picture. To get the pop-up to work for me (even if only one picture) ,I have it enabled.

michael_s
10-12-2003, 09:29 AM
stick00, please clarify. Did you just set the Main Thumbnail In Thumb Directory to false?

If so, do you have your full sized images in the /images dir?

PM me with your admin login and I will take a look...

stick00
10-12-2003, 03:51 PM
msasek

I finally got it working with alot of playing around with it..
I did this from mike_steinhoff post ......

1. The pop_up:
in catalog/templates/content/popup_image.tpl.php replace all instances of

$_GET['pic']
to Code:
$HTTP_GET_VARS['pic']
(has something to do with the safe URL ...whatever)
and also went by this in the same post from mike_steinhoff ,,

for the 1st pic on the main page:
thumb: icebucket.jpg (located in the /images dir, not the thumbs dir !!)
bigimage: icebucket_big.jpg (located in the /images/images_big dir !!)

for additional thumbs (bigpics in the /images/images_big dir, thumbs in the /images/thumbs dir)

Took me a little while but I got it..I'm just hoping with the extra folder it won't be alot of extra work on me, uploading so many products of gifs and jpg's..But I do want it to look nice so I wont be *****ing,,, :D

BTW

stick00, please clarify. Did you just set the Main Thumbnail In Thumb Directory to false? Yes it is set to false and it is working..

Great work on this mod msasek.