PDA

View Full Version : Converting Affiliate Infobox to BTS

Stu
10-07-2003, 09:02 AM
Has anyone converted the actual infobox for the Affiliate contribution so that it uses the BTS? *crosses fingers* Thanks!

Stu

Stu
10-07-2003, 12:33 PM
Nevermind, found a little time and converted. If you just replace the following section in your catalog/includes/boxes/affiliate.php file, it will use the bts.

<!-- affiliate_system //-->

<?php
$boxHeading = BOX_HEADING_AFFILIATE;
$corner_left = 'square';
$corner_right = 'square';

if (tep_session_is_registered('affiliate_id')) {
$boxContent = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_AFFILIATE_SUMMARY, '', 'SSL') . '">' . BOX_AFFILIATE_SUMMARY . '</a><br>' .
'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_AFFILIATE_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'). '">' . BOX_AFFILIATE_ACCOUNT . '</a><br>' .
'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_AFFILIATE_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL'). '">' . BOX_AFFILIATE_PAYMENT . '</a><br>' .
'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_AFFILIATE_CLICKS, '', 'SSL'). '">' . BOX_AFFILIATE_CLICKRATE . '</a><br>' .
'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_AFFILIATE_SALES, '', 'SSL'). '">' . BOX_AFFILIATE_SALES . '</a><br>' .
'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_AFFILIATE_BANNERS). '">' . BOX_AFFILIATE_BANNERS . '</a><br>' .
'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_AFFILIATE_CONTACT). '">' . BOX_AFFILIATE_CONTACT . '</a><br>' .
'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_AFFILIATE_FAQ). '">' . BOX_AFFILIATE_FAQ . '</a><br>' .
'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_AFFILIATE_LOGOUT). '">' . BOX_AFFILIATE_LOGOUT . '</a>' ;
} else {
$boxContent = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_AFFILIATE_INFO). '">' . BOX_AFFILIATE_INFO . '</a><br>' .
'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_AFFILIATE, '', 'SSL') . '">' . BOX_AFFILIATE_LOGIN . '</a>';
}

require(DIR_WS_TEMPLATES . TEMPLATENAME_BOX);
?>
<!-- affiliate_system_eof //-->

I will probably lose formatting but you should be able to get the gist of it. Take care.

Stu

xeokeri
10-10-2003, 06:56 AM
Thanks, that really helped. Now all my boxes look the same, except the Specials and New Products in the middle column.

Trying hard to get it all to match. Don't have the cart posted yet, so I can't give a domain to see what I mean.

- X

Anonymous
10-24-2003, 04:24 PM
Will the same thing work on the gift vouceher faq pages?
I recently installed max 1.5 and the gift voucher faq pages break out of the BTS template.

Thanks

michael_s
11-25-2003, 06:15 AM
This is now included in v1.5.5 and the Upgrade package in the download section.