PDA

View Full Version : keep asking me to sign in, though I already did

meimei
09-30-2003, 09:24 AM
I am currently using snapshot-20030917 and using Authorize Net as my payment method.

When I made a test order and ready to checkout, the script calls transaction.dll as normal process. Then it asks me to login or creat an account, though I am already login. If I login again, it takes me to login page for the third time login. The interesting part is I still receive merchant receipt and confirmation, which means the transaction did make it through. What am I doing wrong? I set the receipt URL to http://myshopurl/checkout_success.php at the AuthorizeNet end, but it doesn't seem to work. Help~~~~

meimei
10-01-2003, 08:01 PM
never mind, problem solved.

Rhonda
11-08-2003, 09:57 AM
I have the same problem right now and can not figure out what to do! What did you do to fix this?

Thanks so much!
Rhonda

michael_s
11-08-2003, 07:30 PM
It could be : path incorrect in configure.php, sessions settiings incorrect in the Admin, cookie path incorrect in configure.php. Check those first...

Rhonda
11-09-2003, 07:04 AM
It could be : path incorrect in configure.php, sessions settiings incorrect in the Admin, cookie path incorrect in configure.php. Check those first...Hi, thanks for the reply!! I appreciate it. However, I double checked those items and they all seem correct. I have made some progress since my last post, though. I am no longer getting the login screen, but now get returned back to the Payment Information page where it shows an error:
"There has been an error processing your credit card. Please try again."
(I am using OSC2.2ms2)
What is causing this and what can I do to resolve it?????????? Please I need help!
I have read the forums for days now trying to learn as much about this module as possible. I have not seen an answer to this particular question. Suggestions anyone?

Thanks!
Rhonda

keithschm
12-17-2006, 01:13 PM
was there any resolution to this. I am having the same issue. I know it is not Authorize.Net as I can make it work on a nother server.