PDA

View Full Version : Can not see Pending orders

jdhunter
09-22-2003, 03:46 PM
Just finished installing the latest osCommerce and one module, the PayPal module. I can create an order, submit it for payment to PayPal, get paid via PayPal (I get the notice from PayPal), but when I click on any link in osCommerce that says "1 order Pending" it shows what I think should be a list of all pending orders but none show.

How do I manage the pending orders and turn them into real orders? If this is in the manual and I just missed it, my appologies. I have not spent the time to poke through the code, I will if no one has any suggestions.

Thanks, feel free to e-mail me if you wish.
Jim

fridgemags
05-17-2004, 05:34 PM
Are there any people in here who can help with this. I have the same problem, No orders are showing up in the pending orders list but I can call them up by entering the order number and it goes to the order edit screen.

I have read i think about every post in this forum and keep getting a stupid answer. "You must reinstall or back track." I just spent the whole day reinstalling the damn thing and i get the same problem. cannot see orders when i click on pending orders in the admin modules main window.

My new install was a clean install and a new database but still had the same problem so i wqent back to old database and store because it was not the problem.

This is killing me because I can see that there are new customers but have to keep filing through my records to see what order # i should be looking for, That is a real pain in the ass. Ya Know

Any help will be of great appreciation. Thanx

neil
05-17-2004, 10:10 PM
Localization > order Status > Pending should be default.
Customers > Then clicking on Orders in the sub menu of Customers ie. in the left navigation should give you all orders - till you delete the old ones.
The drop down box for Orders - Pending - Processing does give erronous readings.

fridgemags
05-17-2004, 11:36 PM
Thanx for the try neil but

Localization> order status> Pending is set to default and I still see no orders under pending orders.

Also I just checked to see if the customer gets there order info when they log into the site to check there orders and they see nothing there either.

I just don't get what is going on here and it is killing me ARRRGGH

Any other ideas, I think it is a coding error or something is not getting called into the page. What file is it that puts the info on that page so I can check it? (With what little knowledge I do have) Plan on getting a php book

Any other ideas.

thanx

fridgemags
05-17-2004, 11:40 PM
Some more info,

I can see the customers info under "Customers" Just not the orders associated. I can also enter the order number and get it that way.

nelsonlo
06-08-2004, 01:58 PM
Try this:

Go to admin/Localization/Order Staus and see if default order status is defined. If not, you can edit an existing status or add a new staus, specify it as the default and insert.

I did this and all of my orders by customer appeared.

liltyga
06-12-2004, 03:50 PM
Try this:

Go to admin/Localization/Order Staus and see if default order status is defined. If not, you can edit an existing status or add a new staus, specify it as the default and insert.

I did this and all of my orders by customer appeared.I checked your comments with regard to admin/localization/order status, and that did nothing. i have also done a clean install and reinstalled, but cannot see pending orders or view All orders. Any solutions or other ideas?

liltyga
06-12-2004, 04:00 PM
With regard to the All orders not showing, that can be fixed by the following, which is listed in bug reports:

In /catalog/admin/orders.php
approx line 357

change

elseif (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['status'])) {

to
elseif (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['status']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['status'])) {

It has also been changed in the csv: http://cvs.oscommerce.com/viewcvs.cgi/admin/admin/orders.php.diff?r1=1.112&r2=1.113

This still hasn't fixed the pending orders for me, so I'm going to keep looking

liltyga
06-12-2004, 04:10 PM
ok, got the pending items to show, all orders and processing items by removing " and ot.class = 'ot_total' " (without the double quotes) - I had 3 instances in admin/orders.php, but you might have 4. I'm not sure what effect that will have on anything else yet though, but I'll post if I see any problems. HTH