PDA

View Full Version : Errors when clicking on Paypal IPN | Transactions

swalker2000
09-18-2003, 01:57 PM
We changed our site to use SSL yesterday so we now have a new IP address. Everything was working before, but now when I click on Paypal IPN | Transactions I get the following errors:

Warning: session_start(): The session id contains invalid characters, valid characters are only a-z, A-Z and 0-9 in /home/vincevan/public_html/shop/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/vincevan/public_html/shop/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php:67) in /home/vincevan/public_html/shop/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/vincevan/public_html/shop/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php:67) in /home/vincevan/public_html/shop/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 86

Warning: Unknown(): The session id contains invalid characters, valid characters are only a-z, A-Z and 0-9 in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

I changed SSL back to false in the configure files and double-checked for blank lines at the end of the files and still get the same errors. I saw a post in a newsgroup that makes me wonder if the IP address change has anything to do with it, but I don't understand cookies well enough to know.

Any help greatly appreciated! Thanks! :o

The post I mentioned is here: http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Warning:++session_start():+The+session+id +contains+invalid+characters&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=b1mccv%24130j%241%40FreeBSD.csie.NCTU.edu.t w&rnum=2

swalker2000
09-18-2003, 05:29 PM
Looks like I didn't have all the SSL info set up properly. I made sure everything that looked like it needed a value in the configuration.php files had one and now it works. Great piece of software. Every problem I've had so far with one small exception is due to my oversight or lack of knowledge. Most I have solved by reading the forums.