PDA

View Full Version : No shipping being charged

Wretched 6.0
08-19-2007, 07:41 PM
When someone purchases through the Paypal system the only things they are charged for is the products, no shipping is charged. But when I log in to the admin of oscmax the total includes shipping, and it shows a payment of just the amount before shipping.

michael_s
08-19-2007, 08:15 PM
It works fine for me... More details would be needed for anyone help you.

What shipping modules? Did you change the order of the the Order total modules? Aggregate or Per item mode for Paypal?

Wretched 6.0
08-21-2007, 05:39 AM
Shipping UPS XML - Ground is the only one active

Order Total As follows
1 Sub-Total
2 Shipping
3 Tax
5 Low Order Fee
9 Discount Coupons
740 Vouchers
800 Total
999 Customer Loyalty Discount

Transaction Type
Aggregate

Also out of 9 purchases, only 1 has finished with the correct Order Status, the others have all ended with the default setting.

I have free shipping for any order over $500 and the order that finished correct was over $500.

Wretched 6.0
08-25-2007, 06:16 PM
Been 5 days, no response,

Bug Report deleted.

This isn't what i would consider support.

......Considering switching to another cart due to lack or support for this one.

michael_s
08-25-2007, 07:59 PM
Bug report deleted It was not a valid bug report. You included none of the required bug reporting info, nor steps to reproduce. As stated on the main page of the bugtracker, any submissions that are missing this required info will be deleted without notice.

This isn't what i would consider support. This is a free open source project. Support is not part of the deal. That is why it is free. You want support? Buy commercial software. That is what you pay for. You want free? Grow some patience...

......Considering switching to another cart due to lack or support for this one.I am considering it too. I wish someone would answer all my questions for free, since I am busy answering yours.

Regarding why you have not received any answers:

1. You provide very little debug info.
2. Seems like a very rare issue, as I just searched both this site and osCommerce.com and found 2 posts out of say half a million.

This is the only thread I could find with any info. This looks like your issue though:
Paypal IPN module not passing shipping details - osCommerce Community Support Forums (http://forums.oscommerce.com/index.php?showtopic=206104&hl=paypal++upsxml)

Which looks like it is a Paypal account configuration issue, not an osCMax one.

Wretched 6.0
08-26-2007, 02:32 PM
Thank You, i will give that a try.

I'm sorry for getting upset, it's just aggravating loosing money when i don't feel i should be.

I (and i'm sure many others here) have no problem paying for support, I would happily pay for it if it was answered in a timely manner.

Maybe you can set up some sort of a pay support system that works on a more timely basis. I know there are things that i need to have done but do not have the know how to make it happen. I would be more than happy to pay someone to do it for me. I've tried the ad you list in the top right, but never received a reply. It could be due to various factors, but bottom line. Charge me, i'm ok with that, providing i get it fixed in a timely manner. (or at least give me the I will have it done in 5 days.)